Terms & Conditions
Benefits of a T&C
There are several benefits to having a T&C on your app or website. Some of these benefits include limiting your liability, protecting your intellectual property, reserving the right to terminate accounts and restricting abusive behavior.
These benefits give you more control over the way that users interact with your website or app. Furthermore, having the ability to protect your intellectual property and limit your liability is important for your business from several angles ranging from legal concerns to branding and copyright concerns.
How to Create Your T&C
There are several things that should be included in a T&C. Depending on the nature of your business, a T&C may not be needed, but it is still important to consider whether or not one would be useful to you.
Some important questions to ask when deciding whether or not you need or want a T&C are as follows:
- Are users able to create an account?
- Are users able to publish or create content on your website or app?
- Are users able to purchase products through your website or app?
- Are users able to sell products through your website or app?
- Will your website or app contain sensitive information?
- Do you want to limit your liability for the use of your website or app?
- Are you using your website or app to do business with customers or other businesses?
Suspendisse fringilla id ligula ut placerat. In sed feugiat massa, a accumsan libero. Mauris sed justo at augue finibus tempor id et ligula. Pellentesque non auctor est. Nunc eleifend commodo dolor ut imperdiet. Phasellus pharetra vel nisl sit amet accumsan. Integer pellentesque blandit enim, non eleifend metus fermentum ut. Sed ut ultricies purus. Praesent ut bibendum lectus. Nam vehicula dui eu viverra consequat. Praesent rutrum orci id condimentum porta. Nulla sodales, est vitae condimentum sagittis, tellus diam faucibus nisl, nec fermentum quam metus non urna. Sed gravida auctor neque, vitae aliquet massa consequat at. Sed ac tincidunt orci. Proin tincidunt erat neque, id consectetur sem bibendum eu.